Pura vida.

1.31.2011 - 2.6.2011
Honestly, I don't remember much of this week. I think I ran a couple times though. Maybe some elliptical, too? There must have been an 800 repeat workout in there somewhere.

2.7.2011 - 2.20.2011
These two weeks were basically off... I might have gotten in a couple runs before leaving for Costa Rica on the 9th. I elliptical-ed once in Costa Rica, before being stuck on a sailboat sans exercise facilities. I aqua-jogged once on the boat, but it didn't really work because the pool was shallow and the size of a bathtub.

2.21.2011 - 2.27.2011

Monday: Off. Flying home.

Tuesday: 50 minutes barefoot on the South Field.

Wednesday: 40 minutes barefoot on the South Field.

Thursday: Perhaps 20 minutes of running, 30 minutes of walking.

Friday: Off. UCI visit day.

Saturday: Rossi Relays. Did the 800 for the Sprint Medley. 2:44 (pitiful... but can I really expect any better after spending two weeks engaged in pure gluttony and sloth?)

Sunday: Off.

Sum: ~15 miles.

Will I ever be in shape again?

Comments

  1. 10sec off your pr in the 800 isn't bad for being out of shape... especially since it's so dependent on speed work

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment