Hoppípolla.

Monday, 10.19
Once round Arthur's Seat, clockwise. (I usually go counterclockwise.) 5.9 miles, 50 minutes. Right glut was a bit bothered after the big climb. I should go take the softball to that now.

Tuesday, 10.20
Arthur's Seat + Duddingston, ending at the Kincaids. 8.6 miles, 73 minutes. I was planning to go longer today, but there was this annoying girl in zebra print leggings (which were awesome) on the climb who was breathing down my neck. I mean wheezing down my neck. To escape her I took the climb hard, which exhausted me and made me not want to run long anymore. My internal right butt pains were at their maximum on the way back. :(

Wednesday, 10.21
11.5 miles easy (105 minutes). Went out to the Hermitage at a very slow pace, felt crummy, decided to only do the ~6 mile run (Hermitage and back), but then once I got back to the Meadows I felt much better, so I decided to run longer. I picked up the pace a bit, from slightly faster than 10 minute/mile to slightly faster than 9 minute/mile. From time to time my right glute hurt (a throbbing pain for ~1 minute at a time... in fact it's throbbing right now...), and occasionally I felt a sharp pain in my right foot, on the top, sometimes on the ball. I think I was built wrong. :(

Thursday, 10.22
63 minutes (~7 miles) with the Haries jogging group. Up to the Castle and around town, ending w/ a few laps in the Meadows on my own. It was dark. This weekend we fall back an hour so it will be even darker next week. No major pain--none at all in the foot or shins, minor in the right glute.

Friday, 10.23
7.2 miles easy (forgot to restart my watch at some point...) Glute uncomfortable.

Saturday, 10.24
Off.

Sunday, 10.25
Off.

Week total: 40.2 miles.

Comments

  1. ooh, I like the new color scheme better :). don't get hurt! take care of yourself.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment