Vasovagal syncope.

So sick, so sick of being tired, and oh so tired of being sick.

Monday, 10.26

Off. Still in Stockholm and signs of sickness.

Tuesday, 10.27
Off. Sick.

Wednesday, 10.28
Still sick, but tried to go for a run anyway. Made it to the Meadows (5:33). Had to pause at an intersection. Apparently my brain wasn't getting enough oxygen so I fainted. A bunch of people stopped and helped me. Someone called a friend who drove me back to my flat. I think I'm ok now. Head hurts a bit.

Thursday, 10.29
Off.

Friday, 10.30
Off.

Saturday, 10.31
Happy Halloween! Ran to the Hermitage and back (6.5 miles) super easy, walking when I felt light-headed. I may have been an over-careful one, but at least I wasn't an unconscious one. Feeling much better! But still not 100%.

Sunday, 11.1
Off. Heh... Happy All Saints Day.

Week total: 7 miles.

Comments