Getting soft. (But who cares, really?)

2.28.2011 - 3.6.2011

I think I'll be talking more about food than running this week. Tee hee.

Monday-Wednesday: I think I ran one of these days. 45 minutes or so, barefoot SF. I think it was Wednesday. Juliette and Marlyn joined me at some point after Marlyn's wounds were mended.

Thursday: Hello Boston! Kimchee asked me how I wanted to spend my afternoon and I was like "I don't know... I like food." So then we got cupcakes from Sweet, hot chocolate from L.A. Burdick, cookies and cocktails at the Top of the Hub, then dinner in Chinatown (I think we were planning on Italian but Garrett seemed keen on Chinese--isn't he always? :-P)

Friday: Off. Fun times meeting the Jacobeans and... Indian buffet lunch, dinner at Dolphin.

Saturday: Walked about Cambridge and Somerville. Late brunch with some folks at some place in Harvard Square. Then--wait for it--went for a run! On the Charles. It was a beautiful day. Like... 55 F or something. 45 minutes. probably ~5 miles. Went west--or whatever direction is away from MIT--until the underpass was flooded--then turned around, caught a glimpse of MIT then quickly retreated.

Sunday: Hello Chicago! It's been too long. Mmm... snapper at El Barco.

Sum: 10 miles

Comments